Setting up your first Better Steps appointment
Deciding to seek the help of a mental health professional need not be difficult or complicated. Here are the steps on securing your Better Steps appointment:
- When you’ve decided that you are ready to proceed with our services, just drop us a line at (02) 216 1586 or (0917) 894 3988. Please take note that sometimes, we might be seeing other clients so if there’s no answer, please leave us a SMS and with your name and number and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
- When setting up your first appointment, please have the following information ready:
- Your name, age, and gender
- A brief description of what your concern is
- Your preferred date and time
- Alternatively, you may send us an email to set an appointment. In this email, please include the above information so that we can get back to you as soon as we can.
- Please take note that we cannot process same day appointments. For first time clients, please allow up to 48 hours before your preferred date when setting up an appointment.
- When you have secured your appointment slot, we will send you an email with our intake forms. Please print out and fill up these forms and bring the accomplished forms with you during your confirmed schedule.
- Your scheduled slot is confirmed only upon our receipt of your deposit slip / transaction confirmation number for prepayment of your intake fee. Our bank details are included in your reservation email.